All it takes is a phone call to let us help you with our ticket dismissal services. You do not need to drive to our office unless you really want to. If you do want to visit our office then call us first since clients are seen by appointment only. We do not charge for personal meetings but if you make an appointment and do not show up, there will be a $50 fee.
We do many things that other companies in this business do not do.
- Our phones are answered 24X7 by human beings.
- We accept debit and credit cards, checks, money orders and PayPal for your bail and fee.
- We send documents to the court by Priority Mail and provide you a tracking number.
- Many customers do not wish to use their address. In those cases we use our address to correspond with the courts.
- In many cases you do not have to wait for the courtesy letter to arrive in the mail. Just sign up with us and we will do the rest.
- Our fee is among the lowest in the business.